A Message from MPTO
The PTO would like to thank all those who came out to celebrate with us at our Spring Social on April 25th. It was a lovely evening and we thoroughly enjoyed seeing you all. We'd like to also announce the new Board Members for the 2013-2014 academic year:
• President - Lisa Brown
• VP, Curriculum Enrichment (FM) - Marlene Clapp
• VP, Curriculum Enrichment (HM) - Rebecca Pearl
• VP, Development - Julie McNally
• Secretary - Lisa Bream
• Treasurer - Lisa Deluties
We are please to have 3 fantastic Members-at-Large- Lynn Woods, Tony Colella and Amy Fuller, who join our Board to help in a variety of capacities.
Finally, the PTO would like thank Sarah Ditchfield for taking on the role Publicity. We are very excited that she will be the voice of communication and we are lucky to have her!Ý
We welcome our many new faces. We look forward to continuing the great work!
Notice Note Pads are again available for purchase. So if you ran out or never got any, but should've...you still can. Go to the PTO website and click on Forms to print your order form today!
NOW AVAILABLE! PURCHASE GIFT CARDS at No-Extra-Cost-To-You from the Middleton PTO
The MPTO Scrip Program is a year-round fundraiser—not just for the holidays! If you donít use a credit card with a points program, we encourage families to use the thousands of gift cards that are available (at face value, no markup) to stock up & buy their weekly household expenses, including groceries, gas, prescriptions, coffee, restaurants, and more. It requires a little bit of planning, but the MPTO (and our kidsí educational programming & field trip funds) will get a percentage (varies by retailer) of each gift card sale! Gift card orders will be placed the first and third Wednesday of EACH month.
For registered families, please be sure to enter your order online, print the confirmation page, and send your check made out to the MPTO in an envelope marked: MPTO Gift Card Order. If you have not signed up yet, itís easy! Follow these simple steps:
1) Visit https://www.shopwithscrip.com/login/register.aspx and create a family account at ShopWithScrip.com. Be sure to include your child's name and teacher in the family profile section.
2) You will need this enrollment code during the registration process: E98LL88834252
3) Shop for gift cards at: https://www.shopwithscrip.com/shop/default.aspx. A full list of participating retailers and the percentage contribution to our organization can be found here.
4) After placing your order online, PRINT the confirmation page.
5) In an envelope marked Middleton PTO /Gift Card Order, put
1) the order confirmation page and
2) a check made payable to the Middleton PTO for the amount of the order.
6) Send the envelope to school in your child's backpack.
Gift cards will be sent home in your childís backpack early the following week (unless you otherwise specify 'pickup').
7) Note: If you want to PAY and ORDER online (i.e. no need to send in checks or order confirmation page to school!), please see the PrestoPay option at ShopWithScrip.com. Please allow a few days for the scrip reseller to link your PrestoPay account with your bank account.
8) Note: If you do not want to order online, contact Jean DeMayo at firstname.lastname@example.org for a manual order form.